I would like to share a few resources that helped me learn how to feed my family whole, nourishing foods. I never used baby food cookbooks, so please share the books you've found useful!
|Jason's first food at 5.5 months old|
WholesomeBabyFood.com has a wealth of information:
- The sidebar on the home page provides age/food charts and sample menus
- When is your baby ready for solids?
- Tips for dealing with potential allergens
- A discussion of how breastmilk and formula fit into baby's diet
- More complicated than most of my favorite recipes, we loved the Pupusas
- The Crispy Green Beans were yummy, and easier than I anticipated
- I have never enjoyed cauliflower as much as I liked this Cheddar Cauliflower
- The Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole was worth thinking ahead to save some cooked chicken
- Need ideas for your school age kids' lunch boxes? She uses her facebook page to share pictures of every lunch she packs, and her photo albums provide nearly 2 years of ideas!
|Jackson's first food at 6 months old|